I want to begin this post by thanking Nishtha Shukla for nominating me for this award. She’s such a vibrant soul. Must click on the link and visit her blog. I’m sure there is something for everyone there.
Also, I want to steal a few moments to thank my blogging family for giving me so much love. Along with getting nominated for quite a few times for different awards, I also completed 1000 likes on my blog posts. And all this in little over a month of writing blog. I feel so grateful to each and everyone of my fellow bloggers to support this new blogger!
Returning to this award,
Here are the Rules:-
1. Share the link with the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.Ask them three questions.
The answers to the questions asked by Nishtha are:
Que 1: Is there any specific quote that inspires you the most? What is that?
Ans: “ happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light”
Que 2: Describe yourself as fighter or quitter?
Ans: I’m definitely a fighter. I believe that if I want I can do anything I set my eye on. I believe everyone must have this kind of notion because otherwise we’ll underestimate ourselves.
Que 3: What is blogging to you?
Ans: Blogging has become a very big part of my life. I share my love of books here, I even speak my heart sometimes, then there is my tendency to share some of my fantasies. Blogging is like being able to speak with a certainty of knowing that there is someone out there who is willing to listen to you.
My nominees are:
- Vinay sharma
- Anne grwll
- Books teacup and reviews
- Gourav Anand
- Manish Chotaliya
- Egg reader
My questions for you are:
- Is there any person in your life(could be a celebrity) you look at and think that you want to be like them?
- Your favourite blog post written by you? (Also share the link)
- What do you think is your strength?
Congratulations all my nominees. 💖